Added on: 2015, December 28th (Mon) at 21:42
- Measures to combat ISIS.
- The rising threat of cyber terrorist attacks.
GA1: Disarmament and International Security
- Regulating the sector of weapon trade considering the rapid development of new technologies.
- The question of abusing the crisis in Syria with a view to smuggling terrorists to Europe.
- Biological warfare, involving the use of biological toxins and microorganisms as weapons of war.
- The issue of small arms trade in Africa.
GA2: Economic and Financial
- Measures to prevent emerging economies from submerging.
- The issue of adopting pro-immigration policies.
- The question of bioeconomy.
- Measures to reduce growing global economic inequality.
GA3: Social, Humanitarian and Cultural
- The question of refugees.
- The issue of underdevelopment and poverty in hydrocarbon exporting countries.
- Measures to eradicate growing social inequality.
- Combating drug abuse and trafficking.
GA4: Special Political and Decolonisation
- The issue of high corruption rate in Latin America.
- The issue of unstable situation in the Niger Delta.
- The question of self-determination in Western-Sahara.
- Improving the situation of non-self-governing territories.
Human Rights Council
- Seeking an alternative to immigration detention for children seeking asylum.
- The issue of impeded access to decent hygiene conditions.
- The question of ongoing insecurity continued displacement and humanitarian access in Ukraine.
- The issue of climate changes resulting in people’s inability to exercise human rights.
Special Conference on Climate Change
- Measures to reduce pollution caused by the agriculture industry.
- The issue of alternative power sources.
- Measures to alleviate the effects of extreme weather conditions.
- Developing and implementing policies that promote green growth in the energy sector.